JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20121212_0010321.jpg

20121212_0010021.jpg

Can't wait to get it to the range. Friday maybe if its not piss raining. Also, I am looking for a good holster for it, nothing cheap like a uncle mikes or anything. I have been looking at Milt Sparks but they have a 6+ month wait time.

Darn, all I got (so far) is a RVND™ 7720 LM 7" GPS and sunshade for the motorhome. They are having a $100 off trade in sale this week and I couldn't resist. So $249.99 rather than $349.99. Now to find one of my old GPS's to send them.

Last month I got a Kimber Ulta Crimson Carry II, now looking at which Kimber I want next.

Nice piece. Beautiful in fact! Are those wood grips?

If I may make a suggestion for a stocking stuffer, you might consider bolting some $20 rubber Pachmayrs or Hogues on there for daily use. Taking due care with all firearms, I still find little dings, cracks, dents and scuffs on every wooden grip and stock I've ever owned.

Then, if/when you want it to look that beautiful again, the pristine originals are in a nice little box in your gunroom somewhere.

Enjoy it!

Envy here!

I came across a used one at a pawn shop in Everett, but they won't come down on the excessive price.

Peter
You don't often come across a used Dan Wesson. When you do, they are expensive. They are expensive when new and they are worth every penny.

Nice present to yourself!

You don't often come across a used Dan Wesson. When you do, they are expensive. They are expensive when new and they are worth every penny.

Nice present to yourself!

Yes... except they want more than the new price on say Buds. I gave them a cash offer and my phone number. I'm hoping they'll decide they want to move the inventory...

Peter

Congratulations. I think you'll really like it. DW makes great 1911's. I had a CBOB and will always regret selling it. It was by far the best 1911 I ever had. I liked it even better than a Les Baer TRS I had.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top