JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very lightly used Mercury 7.5 hp kicker with 18" shaft. I bought this from a friend of mine 12 years ago and have used it twice. He sold it to me because he rarely used it also. When I took it in to have it serviced after buying it, the mechanic told me it looked like new.

I have started it a couple of times in the last few years just to make sure that everything was okay and it fired up without any problems. I no longer have the fuel hose or tank and it will undoubtedly need a new water pump before it gets any use.

I would put it on my boat without any hesitation, but I bought a new kicker with my new boat last year. Asking $375/OBO. Would also consider straight across trade for semi auto... preferrably 9mm, but would consider others.

Having trouble uploading pics here. Just let me know if you would like some and I will email them to you.

Thanks.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top