JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FOR TRADE.

I HAVE THIS COMMING EARLY IN THE WEEK. NEW IN BOX FROM SPORTSMANS GUIDE. I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR HANDGUN, OR RIFLE JUST SEND ME A TRADE OFFER.

Instant all-light target acquisition, NO batteries needed! Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the Mepro M21 uses a fiber-optic light-gathering system during the day, and self-powered tritium at night to ensure a bright aiming point around the clock. No fumbling with batteries or switches. Just lightning-quick, both-eyes-open targeting.
Heads up: Large 30 mm lens for a sweeping field of view Self-illuminating with seamless transition between fiber optic and tritium lighting for true 'round-the-clock targeting Bright, red-orange bull's eye reticle MIL-SPEC quick-release mounting system fits any Picatinny rail Battle-tested tough... currently in use by the Israeli military Can work in tandem with a magnifying scope. Dust cover included.

THANKS
KEVIN
PLEASE SEE PICTURE @

MEPROLIGHT - Accessories : Scopes

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.