JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all. Just added MeproLight night sights to my favorite "answer the door" pistol. After comparing all the available night sights for this weapon they got my money. Debated finally between the XS Big Dot night sight and the ones I bought. Both had advantages/disadvantages. Plus I found them on Amazon for about 50% less than retail. No complaints there. Had my local Smith install them. Took 15 minutes and I didn't have to swear! LOL. Sorry to say I have not been able to shoot it yet as I am working temporarily in the SEA area. Sure messes with my range time. I have spent significant time in my dark closet "sighting" it in however. Anyone else have and like their MeproLight night sights?

A coincidence?
I also, am trying 147gr next range trip.

124gr bring me smiles. Very happy with results.
But 147gr may bring things in........better

Good luck, and
Do TELL range report

Will do 2A2Dend. Been pouring over ballistics charts comparing my beloved .45 230gr to the 9mm 147gr. Shockingly they appear pretty much the same in penetration and wound channel. Maybe Hickock45 was right after all. LOL. Let me know how you like the 147s too. With my current work schedule it may be a few days before I can get out.

Mebbee its like my old grandpappy would say. Which would hurt more boy? Run over by a race car doing 110mph or a Mac truck doing 70? Hmmm. I still puzzle over that one. The old man did have a point however. Might apply here too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top