JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The Meprolight CZ Tru-Dot Night Sight (model # ML-17777) is a fixed set for use on pretty much every variation of CZ 75 and CZ 85 pistols that have a push in front sight held by a roll pin (although there are a few exceptions as I understand it). This is the current production design used on the CZ USA pistols. The rear sight is the #5, which is their standard height. MEPROLIGHT sights, like our other self-illuminated products & devices take maximum advantage of tritium light sources - the fail-safe, maintenance-free light sources that don't require any external source of energy and provides up to 15 years of usable light under all weather conditions.

New in original packaging. Lowest price available is for about $90.00 on Amazon, eBay, etc.

Only $75.00

Also, willing to trade for ammo. In particular, I'm looking for quality defensive ammo for .357, 38 special. Also, looking for good price on 9mm range ammo.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The package just says ML-17777. There's no reference to G or 5G. However, the package includes both the front and back sights (and I'm pretty the rear sight is #5). They also glow green with a white outline.

I hope that helps.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top