JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a big fan of Meopta optics. I started doing some freelance work with them almost 2 years ago after 10+ years with another optics company. Meopta is a top tier glass manufacturer and makes great products that are loaded with value. To me, value is the difference in quality compared to price. I used an Optika6 3-18x50 last year for rifle season and then loaned my rifle to 2 other folks, we all took nice bucks at first light. This year I will be using an Optika5 3-15x44 for rifle season. As I have told a number of my friends who are now Meopta owners, Meopta is the best optics company you have never heard of. Feel free to drop me a note with any questions. You can tell how the demand for their scopes is based on how hard they are to find.

Optika6 and Bergara 6.5CM

I have a Optika6(30mm tube ) on a Sako A7 in 308 it is the K dot and I like it a lot . The second is a Optika5 (1 in tube ) on a Hells Canyon 6.5c z plex reticle . The glass is as good as my Zeiss and Swarovski I have on other rifles my next purchases will be Meopta no doubt .

Optika6 owner of the 4.5-27x50 and I am impressed with its performance for the price point. The glass is excellent and comparable to scopes costing twice as much or more. My original introduction to Meopta was a pair of Meostar 10x42 binoculars which I still use to this day even though I have a pair of 10x42 Swarovski EL's. The EL's are better but only just slightly.

Interesting bit of trivia: Meopta manufactured the original Zeiss conquest scopes.

I'm I interested In either the Optika 8x42 or 10x42 binoculars . Anyone here have any hands on experience with these. I have seen youtubers and some retailers saying they use ED glass but the Meopta site just says HD. I sent them a message/question about it but 2 weeks later have received no reply.

So they make their own lenses?

Not sure how many people know it, but at least some of the lenses for Leupold come from Asia - I've seen the shipping boxes. Not sure how much work is then done in the US on those lenses, but I believe some is done here, and they do check the quality in house, and I believe the rest of any optic is manufactured here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top