JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Screen shot 2018-10-26 at 8.16.59 PM.png

Posting for my bro in law.

Retail $1199. I purchased this scope new 2 years ago and have only used it a handful of times on one rifle. My interests have changed to long range shooting, so not using this scope. This is one of Meopta's high end scopes with beautiful glass and a very functional reticle. The scope has no damage and comes with box, lens caps, manual, & transferable warranty.

"A true 1x magnification allows rapid, eyes open target acquisition normally associated with reflex red dot sights yet with a quick turn of the magnification control you can engage at extended ranges. Optimized for daylight and challenging low-light conditions the RD illuminated reticle system provides 7 levels of intensity with intermediate off positions between each setting. Whether tactical or precision 3-gun competition, the ZD 1-4x22 RD is perfect for the professional wanting the finest optic for their AR or modern sports rifle." www.meoptasportsoptics.com

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I found 2 types of reticules for this scope, one with a center dot and then a flat bar to each side with 3 chevrons under the dot.

The other is just 3 bars, one to each side and a verticle one below the dot.

Which is it?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top