JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picking up a suit at Men's Wearhouse tonight I jokingly asked if they sell holsters for suits. Though they do not sell holsters but do tailor suit jackets to have sections of leather on the inside of the suit where you carry your firearm to minimize wear on the jacket. Hey, the more you know.

In the old days, people like J. Henry "Fitz" FitzGerald would leather line their big arse front pockets with leather.. all the better to carry their matching DA Colt .45's.
Bless his heart.

Perfect Fitz

I usually don't need to carry a gun to a funeral or wedding, but good to know.

I have been a Wedding photographer in the past and I can tell you there have been a couple I wish I had had a Pistol rather then just a camera and long lens. Some of the receptions that had cases and cases of Vodka come to mind.

Funny, there was a proverbial "shotgun" at our wedding and you can damn well believe I will be packing at my wife's funeral next week.
"Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me."
If my wife knew just how much I've spent on firearms over the years it might drive her to an early grave. Or she just might put me in one.
Sorry for what you're going through.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads