JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Extremely nice watch. Men's gold and stainless steel Rolex GMT II Watch. It features a bezel made of an extremely hard ceramic material that prevents discoloration and other handling damages. The numbers on the bezel are filled with a fine layer of gold using a process known as physical vapor deposition. The larger hands were an added attraction as well. In regards to technical aspects, this model improved over previous models by featuring a larger triplock crown as opposed to the twinlock crown of the old GMTs. This new feature offers more protection and greater endurance. The other technical superiority is the new hairspring, patented as the Parachrom Hairspring that makes the watch less sensitive to temperature variations and magnetic fields, thus improving the performance of the watch.

The GMT-Master II allows more flexibility in displaying any two time zones simultaneously. In this model, you can set the regular hour hand to a different time zone without adjusting the 24-hour hand and the bezel in any way without affecting the accuracy of the watch. As you unscrew the winding crown to the first notch (position 3), the watch never stops showing the time. Therefore, you can go ahead and slowly turn the crown clockwise or counterclockwise. This versatility enables the hour hand to jump one hour at a time without affecting the minute or the second hand. This “one-hour jump” feature gives the GMT-Master II an edge over the GMT-Master.

Retail new is $10,350 willing to sell for $6750. In great shape, Has some normal wear for being worn. It was not an everyday wear watch. I bought this watch in Jan 2007. Watch was made in 2006, and serial number starts with a Z. Who ever buys this will not be disappointed. I can email more pics if you are interested.
Email me at: [email protected]

I've had my Rolex Oyster Datejust for many years. Great watches, especially if you still like to hear a watch tick. :) I wear mine all the time and abuse the heck out of it.

rolffffffff.jpg

That is a nice watch you have there. I have another everyday wear stainless, pepsi bezel, GMT Master II, that I'm keeping. You get what you pay for with these. I abuse the heck out of my everyday wearer. I bought them during better economic times. I'm selling this one so I can take more firearm and self defense classes. The way things are going in this world I think the watch won't help me out as much as more training will. Plus I'm trying to get away from materialistic things that aren't important.

That is a nice watch you have there. I have another everyday wear stainless, pepsi bezel, GMT Master II, that I'm keeping. You get what you pay for with these. I abuse the heck out of my everyday wearer. I bought them during better economic times. I'm selling this one so I can take more firearm and self defense classes. The way things are going in this world I think the watch won't help me out as much as more training will. Plus I'm trying to get away from materialistic things that aren't important.

Not important, LOL. Yeah I agree with you. I bought that watch years ago in a different time.

However, everything that looks like gold on that watch is real gold, not plated, including the face, the bezel ring, the winding stem, the band latch tab and the links in the band - 18k solid gold.

If the SHTF, I could start picking links off it and trading them for loaves of bread. :D :D :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top