JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's because your not dumb, thieves are generally dumb, and I thought the same EXACT thing as you stated. If I WAS to do something like that... all of it would have been stashed for AT LEAST a year before EVEN farting around with it, let alone looking for known (by the owners) missing parts locally... but I'm sure their "habits" needed a quick-fix NOW, and overrode any thoughtfulness. :rolleyes:

"Habits" or no. Most criminals are dumb and this was just another sample of that premise.

The smart ones usually don't get caught so easily.

Wise people OTOH generally don't commit crimes.

"Habits" or no. Most criminals are dumb and this was just another sample of that premise.

The smart ones usually don't get caught so easily.

Wise people OTOH generally don't commit crimes.
Decades back I read at that time bank robberies were only solved like 60% of the time. Kind of shocked me. I had assumed it was like 99%. Came up with these 4 clowns who hit a bank that had like multiple mil in it. Little hole in wall bank that I always thought was odd. Turns out they were using it to store mass amounts of cash. These 4 clowns hit the place and it was easy to see had no clue what they had stumbled onto. More cash than they could carry away. They got like 4 Mil. So in a day or two they had 3 of them. Weeks later 4th was still in the wind. I thought will one of the 4 must have had a brain. I was wrong. He drove 100 miles to the largest city in the state. Bought a Vet with cash, amazing this did not end his spree right there. He was pulled over finally with some girl in the passenger seat and the rest of his cut in suitcases in the back. 3 weeks and that was as far as he made it and started blowing cash. Guys like this make the Cops job pretty easy :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top