JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lots a thievery going on at shot show the last couple years. I'm truly surprised that they allow guns to be out at shot anymore. I see some of the bigger booths with tether cords, I'm surprised it hasn't got to the point of a gun show where virtually everything is tether locked.

Such a shame really, just makes the show feel crummy as these types each year are pulling this stuff.

"Both men were released on their own recognizance, though U.S. Magistrate Judge Nancy Koppe restricted them from possessing weapons while out of custody."

This part really has the dealer community upset, steals 65 firearms including silencers and machine guns, facing hundreds of years in jail but let free to wonder the streets. One of them has a criminal record and rumor has it that union contracts prevented shot officials / security to do checks on employees of the venue.

Wow. I wonder what their max years in prison could be if you add up each silencer and machine gun violation (not counting jail time for the other guns)?

Last Edited:
"Both men were released on their own recognizance, though U.S. Magistrate Judge Nancy Koppe restricted them from possessing weapons while out of custody."

This part really has the dealer community upset, steals 65 firearms including silencers and machine guns, facing hundreds of years in jail but let free to wonder the streets. One of them has a criminal record and rumor has it that union contracts prevented shot officials / security to do checks on employees of the venue.

Dang!

Just another example of if the Judicial system enforced laws currently on the books, rather than 'Pols whipping up new useless laws...

Meh.... if I found $1M sitting out, sure... I may pile it on the ground and roll around in it for a couple minutes and maybe even take a few obscene selfies on it, but I'd rake it all up and report it found to the proper authorities. ;)

I don't steal, but if I was to steal guns like that, I wouldn't be wondering around local gun stores asking about parts for the guns I just stole.

Obviously they didn't know much about guns and were your typical stupid thieves.

I wonder how much other stuff they have stolen over the years from that place.

I don't steal, but if I was to steal guns like that, I wouldn't be wondering around local gun stores asking about parts for the guns I just stole.

Obviously they didn't know much about guns and were your typical stupid thieves.

I wonder how much other stuff they have stolen over the years from that place.

That's because your not dumb, thieves are generally dumb, and I thought the same EXACT thing as you stated. If I WAS to do something like that... all of it would have been stashed for AT LEAST a year before EVEN farting around with it, let alone looking for known (by the owners) missing parts locally... but I'm sure their "habits" needed a quick-fix NOW, and overrode any thoughtfulness. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top