JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chicago should immediately institute some common sense gun control laws and end this short of violence.
Chicago should institute laws that prohibit murder. Oh, wait.....they already have those. I guess these guys killing each other are not aware of them.
We need to educate them, then all murders would stop.

The latest excuse from the gun control folks is that the problem isn't inner City Chicago. It's the fault of neighboring areas of Illinois and even other states that don't have strict enough gun laws.

Hmmm, help me understand this, Illinois requires a FOID for gun and ammunition purchase. Neighboring states can only sell handguns to residents and that's only with a background check. I guess I just don't get how "others" are responsible for the problems in Chicago. Someone help edumacate me.

Well, there may be some new news soon. IL may take preeminence and cancel out all of Chicago's rediculous laws.

Illinois lawmakers approve plan to allow concealed carry for gun owners | Fox News

"
But its obliteration of all local gun laws, including Chicago's ban on assault-style weapons, drew immediate resistance from Gov. Pat Quinn, a Chicago Democrat like Madigan. Quinn said the proposal endangers the public by pre-empting local gun laws, which have nothing to do with concealed carry, the only subject covered by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals' decree.
"

Well, there may be some new news soon. IL may take preeminence and cancel out all of Chicago's rediculous laws.

Illinois lawmakers approve plan to allow concealed carry for gun owners | Fox News

"
But its obliteration of all local gun laws, including Chicago's ban on assault-style weapons, drew immediate resistance from Gov. Pat Quinn, a Chicago Democrat like Madigan. Quinn said the proposal endangers the public by pre-empting local gun laws, which have nothing to do with concealed carry, the only subject covered by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals' decree.
"

Yeah... all those local ordinances have done so much to keep the citizenry safe.

SIGN IT INTO LAW YOU WORTHLESS PROGRESSIVE P.O.S.!!

Look no farther than Chicago for proof of anti-gun insanity

<broken link removed>

Couldn't resist. Chicago racks up more killings in a month than Seattle does in almost two years. In a year, they have a higher body count than all of Washington State put together, and I know that's more than Portland and all of Oregon!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top