JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since today is Memorial Day, I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the members of NWFA who have served or are currently serving in our military. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice protecting the freedoms we all enjoy.

Thanks for starting the thread I was just going to start one.

I would like to thank all our servicemen past and present for their sacrifices to this great nation of ours!

2K7LIN5008_Z.jpg

View attachment 214201

View attachment 214202

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks you to all the men and women who serve and protect our country. And to my grandfather, who survived the sinking of the USS Cooper in Ormac Bay in the Philippines. Swam to shore avoiding sharks (who were killing his friends) and hid in the jungle with the Philippine gorilla fighters until his hike through the jungle (with no shoes) to the other side of the island to his extraction. Had he not survived I and my sons would not be alive today. Thanks Papa R.I.P. we miss you.

Fortunate to have not had any relatives that died serving. Had a few that served in combat and war zones, but all made it home, including me, thank God.

In memory of SFC. Lewis Buckley JR.
21May 1966 SVN
He is the MIA on my bracelet...I got my bracelet just after I joined the Army...I figure that if I went missing or was captured...
I'd want someone to remember me.

Something to remember :
Everyday is Memorial Day in some homes.
May all the folks who have served , and are now no longer with us , find the peace that they deserve and never be forgotten.
Andy

My oldest brother signed on the the Army when he was 17. He did three tours in Vietnam and was exposed to Agent Orange, he died a few years ago from complictions due to that exposure. He retired out of the Army after twenty plus years.

His son joind the Navy and just recently retired with twenty plus years.

Thank you to every one who served and is serving. With out our armed forces we would not be where we are today.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top