Memorial Day

Reactions
Thanks you to all the men and women who serve and protect our country. And to my grandfather, who survived the sinking of the USS Cooper in Ormac Bay in the Philippines. Swam to shore avoiding sharks (who were killing his friends) and hid in the jungle with the Philippine gorilla fighters until his hike through the jungle (with no shoes) to the other side of the island to his extraction. Had he not survived I and my sons would not be alive today. Thanks Papa R.I.P. we miss you.

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
In memory of SFC. Lewis Buckley JR.
21May 1966 SVN
He is the MIA on my bracelet...I got my bracelet just after I joined the Army...I figure that if I went missing or was captured...
I'd want someone to remember me.

Something to remember :
Everyday is Memorial Day in some homes.
May all the folks who have served , and are now no longer with us , find the peace that they deserve and never be forgotten.
Andy

HighlandLofts

Reactions
My oldest brother signed on the the Army when he was 17. He did three tours in Vietnam and was exposed to Agent Orange, he died a few years ago from complictions due to that exposure. He retired out of the Army after twenty plus years.

His son joind the Navy and just recently retired with twenty plus years.

Thank you to every one who served and is serving. With out our armed forces we would not be where we are today.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom