Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dresden, May 30, 2011.

1. Dresden

Dresden Hellsburrito Member

Since today is Memorial Day, I wanted to take a moment and thank all of the members of NWFA who have served or are currently serving in our military. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice protecting the freedoms we all enjoy.

2. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Thanks for starting the thread I was just going to start one.

I would like to thank all our servicemen past and present for their sacrifices to this great nation of ours!

2K7LIN5008_Z.jpg

2K7LIN5008_Z.jpg

View attachment 214201

View attachment 214202

3. Guymcdb

Guymcdb Vancouver Wa Active Member

Thanks you to all the men and women who serve and protect our country. And to my grandfather, who survived the sinking of the USS Cooper in Ormac Bay in the Philippines. Swam to shore avoiding sharks (who were killing his friends) and hid in the jungle with the Philippine gorilla fighters until his hike through the jungle (with no shoes) to the other side of the island to his extraction. Had he not survived I and my sons would not be alive today. Thanks Papa R.I.P. we miss you.

4. Smoke It

Smoke It northwest New Member

Hung my flag at daybreak

5. clownbuster

clownbuster Vancouver, WA Active Member

Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

6. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Thanks to all the men and women who serve and protect our nation. Your sacrifice is appreciated.

7. Buddhalux

Buddhalux Hillsboro, Oregon Active Member

Thanks Jeremy, did momma send you in with some cookies for me for today?? She did send me a thank you message on FB.