JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm workin' on a couple of pork rib slabs Memphis Style.
About a 5 hour cook.
Will look like this when done... 20160605_162842.jpg

NICE! i need to do some ribs, man. i do love pork steaks tho. they are the hidden gem IMO.

pork shoulder blade steak and beef chuck-eye steak are my go to.

you can get a chuck-eye about the same as a ribeye with the knowhow

yep i never do frozen. have you ever made up some flanken cut ribs??

soak them in "veri veri teriyaki" over night and cook'm till they're starting to char.

yep i never do frozen. have you ever made up some flanken cut ribs??

soak them in "veri veri teriyaki" over night and cook'm till they're starting to char.
Hell yeah.
I cracked the Gartner's Marinated Beef Short Ribs secret code in 2014....took a looong time.
If you know what that is, it's a very unique flavor.....completely unlike the Korean Kalbi style.
It's on another forum, I'll go get it...
Flanken Cut Ribs NW Style - www.ifish.net

Hell yeah.
I cracked the Gartner's Marinated Beef Short Ribs secret code in 2014....took a looong time.
If you know what that is, it's a very unique flavor.....completely unlike the Korean Kalbi style.
It's on another forum, I'll go get it...
Flanken Cut Ribs NW Style - www.ifish.net
nice dude, never had the gartners but yeah me and my family are all Hawaiians so we do them in teriyaki. we still call'm korean ribs. ha ha. they are so so good soaked in either yoshidas or veri veri then cooked up

God dammit every three day weekend you guys make me gain 5lbs just looking at your pictures lol I just got home so I got to go shopping in the morning

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top