JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of you have probably noticed the new sidebar widget, displaying random photos from the Photo & Video section. While we're on the subject, I'd like to get some ideas as to how we can improve the section so it gets more use.

I like it! Seen allot of photos I had not seen before.

I really like the NWFA watermark on all of the photos. That's a great idea.

Is there a way to link the photo to where it was originally posted? I followed a few of them by clicking on the member that posted it, then went to their recent activity, then scrolled thru to find the posting with that specific picture. There has to be an easier way to make a direct link.

Hey that's cool! Will that automatically loop through all the photo's or will we need to click the arrows to view others?

I like it! Seen allot of photos I had not seen before.

I really like the NWFA watermark on all of the photos. That's a great idea.

Is there a way to link the photo to where it was originally posted? I followed a few of them by clicking on the member that posted it, then went to their recent activity, then scrolled thru to find the posting with that specific picture. There has to be an easier way to make a direct link.

Good to hear you like it! It doesn't move on it's own, but the arrows will scroll through. It displays 10 images with each page load, so refreshing the page will update which photos are displayed.

The media gallery is separate from photos which people upload in their posts. It serves as a place where people can upload photos and videos, organize them into folders, share with others, etc. Media gallery images can be embedded in posts once they're uploaded to the gallery.

Button:

2016-06-14 07_56_58-Feedback Request - Member Photos & Video Section .png

Media Box:

2016-06-14 07_59_06-Feedback Request.png
Inserted Image:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR