JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was up at Memaloose earlier today. Is anyone missing a dog? I saw one up there near one of the spots I like, and there was no one else around. It was just sitting there, calm as could be. I hollered out, asking if anyone was around. No response, no other cars nearby. This dog looked to be some kind of hound-lab mix, medium-large in size, off-white coat. Not knowing it's health, I didn't approach it.

I called the Rangers about an hour ago; they told me 4" snow above 1500' and accumulations get much deeper further up (even over 2000'). They advised chains and caution. Ha, dang I wanted to careen recklessly on bald tires :) *edit* jeez I hope somebody was with the dog & just out of earshot!*

Last Edited:
I was able to get about 4 miles before I backtracked due to snow (2 wheel drive). That's just past the cross in the road where I saw the dog, where they have the road going off to the west blocked off with boulders.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top