JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was up at Memaloose earlier today. Is anyone missing a dog? I saw one up there near one of the spots I like, and there was no one else around. It was just sitting there, calm as could be. I hollered out, asking if anyone was around. No response, no other cars nearby. This dog looked to be some kind of hound-lab mix, medium-large in size, off-white coat. Not knowing it's health, I didn't approach it.

I called the Rangers about an hour ago; they told me 4" snow above 1500' and accumulations get much deeper further up (even over 2000'). They advised chains and caution. Ha, dang I wanted to careen recklessly on bald tires :) *edit* jeez I hope somebody was with the dog & just out of earshot!*

Last Edited:
I was able to get about 4 miles before I backtracked due to snow (2 wheel drive). That's just past the cross in the road where I saw the dog, where they have the road going off to the west blocked off with boulders.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top