JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was up there early yesterday morning - we had no issues - we were also the only ones up there, we were out of there by 8:00AM

It looked a lot better than normal - the smell of smoke was still in the air from the piles of debris that looked to have been burnt pretty recently. Its funny what I think looks better than normal is in no way how I would treat my own property if I had some.

It looked a lot better than normal - the smell of smoke was still in the air from the piles of debris that looked to have been burnt pretty recently. Its funny what I think looks better than normal is in no way how I would treat my own property if I had some.

Thanks for the update ;)

I was up there just this Friday. The access to the gravel pit from the green bridge side is not possible. The gate has been closed for over a year according to the "ranger" I spoke with. The access must be from Hilllockburns road. Bit of a long bumpy drive, slow going due to many potholes. Don't know if it's worth that drive again. Great way to damage your rig. Make sure to clean up after, the large pit was in really good shape with little trash. I picked up my share when I left.

At least 90 mins. The mistake that I made was that I didn't know about the gate being closed at the bridge so I thought it would be a shorter drive to get back home via the bridge. Had to double back all they way back. According to the ranger we ran into, he didn't think the gate will be open any time soon. So, one better want to shoot there really bad. The drive wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the potholes. I have a lifted truck running 35's with procomp set up but the potholes were too much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top