JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All -

While I am not the organizer of this, I highly encourage all of you who can to come out and take part in cleaning up Memaloose. I was out there for the first time last week, and quite frankly it looks like a garbage dump.

Pasted below are the details on who what when. Projectwilderness (Dominic) is the mastermind behind all of this, so feel free to PM him as needed

Cut from another thread.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok here's more info. Any questions feel free to call me (Dominic) 503-484-6292.

Feel free to shoot after. Plenty of areas along RD 45 to shoot.

July 31st
Info: Memaloose Rd & Mt Hood Forest Development Rd 45 Cleanup
Time: 8:00am - 1:00pm

Area of Cleanup: national forest development road 45, estacada or - Google Maps

Meetup at: 22000 S Bonney Rd, Estacada, Oregon 97023 - Google Maps

As stated before, I'll be there. I very rarely shoot on public land, since my family has private land that I normally use, but I still see a need to keep these places open and clean for everyone.:s0155:

Ok, so I just wanted to give a quick over-view of what will go down this Saturday.

July 31st
Info: Memaloose Rd & Mt Hood Forest Development Rd 45 Cleanup
Time: Meet-up @ 8:00am - work until about apx 12:00-1pm

Area of Cleanup: national forest development road 45, estacada or - Google Maps

Meetup at: 22000 S Bonney Rd, Estacada, Oregon 97023 - Google Maps

What to bring:
Work gloves (leather or thick synthetic)
Hat and/or Sunscreen - it's going to be warm and sunny
Water

What is provided:
Garbage bags
Disposal of collected trash
Orange Safety vest - required to be worn as shooting will likely be active in the area during the cleanup.

Headcount is at 12 right now.
See everyone Saturday!

Right on Dominic - thanks for organizing this. for the short time we were there I truly felt that we all made a huge difference.

for everyone else that showed up - thanks. It's a hassle to get out there I know, but what we did will be noticed by alot of folks - and who knows. Maybe one of those folks might realize that a clean area is better than a transfer station to shoot in.

you guys rock!

Right on Dominic - thanks for organizing this. for the short time we were there I truly felt that we all made a huge difference.

for everyone else that showed up - thanks. It's a hassle to get out there I know, but what we did will be noticed by alot of folks - and who knows. Maybe one of those folks might realize that a clean area is better than a transfer station to shoot in.

you guys rock!

I prefer a clean area too which is why I helped. It was really amazing how much trash a bunch of people can collect in a short amount of time. It was also nice to meet some new people.

Y'all did a great job. Went up there today with some friends and was nice to see it clean (well...cleaner than I've ever seen it before). As I stopped to dump a few mags I couldnt believe how much brass was laying around. Spent a few minutes collecting some 5.56 brass laying around. Count me in for the next clean up!:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top