JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are you referring to? Serious question I don't know much about her.
Left FOX for (I think) CBS, then tried for "street cred" with the left at the presidential debates with Hillary.

They're all just opportunistic grifters getting rich off the conflict… I don't know which is worse, the military industrial complex, or the industrial
media complex.

Show uso n your Trump doll Where Maygen Kelly hurt ya 😂😂

You first, Chester! ;)

Seriously though, Trump isn't/wasn't the point I was making, although he can be hilarious with his verbal jabs and sarcasm I don't particularly care for him (overall) as a person, the point is ALL of the MSM networks (yes, including FOX) and their "stars" are fake phucking retard grifters who's sole purpose is to make as much money as they can by stirring the sheite, and incurring favor from the political "elites".

It's that simple, pimple.

Megyn was great on this clip. Also she told Charlize Theron to bring it on when Charlize threatened violence against anti trans folks.
The Irony is Charlize played her in that biopic about Megyns harassment while at FOX. Megyn lauded her performance. Theyre all performers telling you what they think you want to hear. Megyn knows what her base wants to hear, and Charlize probably weighed her statement with her agent because nows a relevant time to capitalize on the Trans movement.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top