JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So....was out shooting with a buddy yesterday and shot his custom build AR. I can't remember all of the bells and whistles he has but I do know that it's a Mega Monolithic upper and Mega lower. Well...now I want one :s0054:

I know, I know probably never happen, but definitely won't happen if I don't put up this post right?

So, if any of ya'll have one you're willing to part with for a price that doesn't include any parts of my anatomy or my firstborn son let me know.

I also have a nice Sig P239 SAS Gen 2 with goodies and a RRA AR-15 that are available to put in the mix. I can send pics and more info via e-mail or text if you're interested.

Thanks,
Dave

Yea guess they don't want to take on a patent law suit so they stopped production. Sounds like they may have had a case but just don't have the $$$ to go to court. Looking forward to their next offering though.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top