JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I went to local shop they have a complete Mega lower. Problem is its used and they don't know what parts kit is has in it or anything. I am new to ARs so I have no idea what to look for. They want $250 for it I did not think that was too bad. I also don't see to many for sale on here. Suggestions advice please.

I hope I don't get savaged by some purist, but IMO it doesn't really matter which LPK is installed as long as it is well done...I have been able to survive my gritty DPMS LPKs, but then again, the zombies haven't attacked.

$250 seems a reasonable price and hopefully it comes with a buttstock installed.

It does but it the comon low end stock. Personally I would rather buy from somone on here. I have had some excelent transactions. Not knowing whats in it is a bummer. I was also looking at the PSA MOE lower but out of stock as usual. . :(

So I called them and Its the Gator multi cal lower with no stock. Asked if they would drop it and they said no its on sale from $329. :/ Prob just wait like I said before.

You might be better served getting your own stripped lower and starting with a LPK you know. Besides it really doesn't sound like much of a deal. Before the panic, the stripped Mega lower ran between $125 - $150. A Daniel Defense LPK ran around $90 - $100 whereas a DPMS LPK ran for considerably less. Paying for a stock you intend to swap out doesn't sound great to me.

I understand the labor to assemble is worth something but with all the "how to" videos online, a person who has tools and is patient can assemble the lower without too much difficulty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top