JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
you are a photo shop pro i never look at serial numbers in adds so if it wasnt for the comment i never would have noticed that is cool though

Just for the sake of asking, why would you obscure the serial number?

If somebody wanted to be a turd they could report your SN# as a stolen rifle, get some insurance money for it and the next time an officer or buyer runs that number it goes straight to the evidence room with a lot of explaining to do. It's always best to cover at least half the number because it takes no time at all. Unless you do a pro photo shop job. Then it probably takes a few mins.

By the way, I loved the SN until I found out it was fixed.

It is a sub 100 serial number for those who may care, it was purchased from an FFL who is very close with Mega and if any issues ever came up service would not be an issue.

Also tossing 4 extra BCM black teflon coated mags with Magpul enhanced no tilt followers and 100 rounds of Lake City 5.56 in the deal. Let's move this gun!

Magazines%20DH%20BT30MF-2T.jpg x4

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top