JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
....SOLD....I want to sell my Mega Arms MML-320 three piece set. GTR3H billet lower (ambi), billet upper reciever, and billet M-lok carbine length handguard.

The handguard, while being called carbine length, is a misnomer. As carbine length envokes in some the thought of M4 length polymer handguards. This handguard system is 9 inches in length, not 7 inches. It bolts the an extension machined into the upper reciever, completely free floating the barrel and there are no clamp or wedges to worry about loosening up.
It will completely cover any low profile gas block such as Odin, Noveske, Vltor, etc. on a pistol or carbine length gas system.....perfect for a AR pistol or an SBR with a 10 inch barrel.

Brand new in the box, purchased by me this spring and has remained untouched. Also included is the barrel nut with the factory tool and a short M-lok Picatinny rail.

Willing to split upper/handguard and lower up, but must have confirmation for the upper setup before the lower is sold.

PayPal (you pay the fees), cash, or USPS MO. I am in the Olympia area and can drive a reasonable distance for serious buyers.
$600 FTF, or $630 shipped.

20161114_095247.jpg 20161114_095314.jpg MML_1.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top