JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****SPF****
Brand New Incomplete MEGA AR10 - AKA the MA-TEN.

Upper/Lower match set - MSRP $623
Parts Kit installed - MSRP $75
Carbine Stock $65
Ar10 20rd Magpul Mag - $20

MSRP Total $783

Looking to get $650 OBO (Don't even PM to lowball). Great deal for a great kit. Been looking to finish this for about a year but vehicle repairs and vet bills say otherwise. Life sucks at times.

EDIT: Since I've been getting this question a lot I'd figure I'd post the answer;
"What does it need to be completed/how much will it cost?"
Answer: Well it needs Bolt, Barrel, Gas or Piston system, Rail and any accessories you want to add. As for price I can't say because that largely depends on what you purchase.

FTF only, Cash Only. Must have Oregon ID.
Located in Hillsboro

what brand of LPK was installed?

DPMS AR15 LPK, No AR10 LPK fits properly without modification however any AR15 LPK fits perfect. Unless they've come out with a propitiatory LPK for the MA-Ten in the last year, which I doubt. The issue for AR10 LPK is with the bolt stop/mag catch pieces. If you ever want to go with an AR10 LPK there are lengthy threads on AR15 dot com about what to modify.

Not that you needed to know all that but I guess the saying goes...."the more you know..."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.