JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been trying to get more active in shooting and am also more interested in finding other gun owners in the area (Hillsboro, OR) due to the recent virus panic and rioting. I'm interested in pro-2A issues but also would just like to meet other people interested in guns and limited government. I've looked on Meetup but haven't really found anything. I know that Meetup is a very leftist organization though so this does not surprise me. In fact, I had quit Meetup back in 2016 when they sent out their infamous anti-Trump email to everyone. I recently rejoined but would prefer not to patronize them.

I've looked at the events calendar on this site but everything there seems to be just gun shows which are all on the weekend. Since I work both Saturday and Sunday I can't usually go. I've looked for gun clubs in the area but many seem to be not accepting members or having events right now because of the virus panic. Very early on when the first lockdowns were started I thought to myself that, particularly in Oregon and other Blue states, the politicians would attempt to drag this out essentially indefinitely. The recent royal edict from Queen Kate about masks and delaying "stage 2" doesn't surprise me at all. What I'm looking for is things I can get involved in NOW, rather than waiting on the whims of politicians who hate freedom. If this means I have to join something in WA, that could work too unless everything is frozen there too. I'm also interested in prepper stuff to some extent. Maybe there's something people can suggest along those lines? Thanks.

Thanks, got a link to the ones you go to?
Cerberus Professional Training Group

A picture from last weekend...
mcvyd7rh.jpg

Last Edited:
This isn't specifically pro-2A, but I'm pretty sure limited government:

That was AK weekend. Run what ever you have/want.

Thanks, I saw the posting you guys had for the event just a week ago or so. I couldn't go because it was on the weekend and I usually work then. I also don't have the money right now for training sessions. I don't object to paying for stuff like this it's just that I can't right now. What I'm really looking for is just a sort of "gun club" that's mostly about sitting around in a restaurant or somebody's home talking guns and gun politics. Normally this is the sort of thing you would look on Meetup for but they're pretty hostile to gun owners. I've done a search on "meetup alternatives" but there seem to be lots of them. Are any known for lots of gun groups?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top