JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice read - guess the politician will cease from belittling those who oppose his views in writing and will most likely never suggest that anyone in opposition attend a council meeting again.

Generally politicians aren't so upfront with their disdain for the electorate. This was really arrogant.

He probably learned that doing things quietly is the way to go. It still might be against the will of the people but at least they can't speak against it before its law.

Just watched parts of Meet The Press and Face the Nation. Something I noticed about the libs, is the name calling and juvenile term used to describe their opponents. Cumo refered to McCain and Graham as "the two amigos" several times, and he wasn't being compimentary. There were other liberal speakers that told us how conservatives think. No love lost on either side but I did notice that the libs seemed to be more caustic and demeaning.

I work for a company that is based in New England and have lived there several times in my life. I've noticed that there seems to be more of this kind of rhetoric there than in other parts of the country. It appears that the same "holier than thou" attitude seems to be common with some of the Portland politicians. Am I off base here or have others noticed the same thing?

Just my surface observation of that... I am not a conservative or a liberal nor am I a religious person, so I consider my observation on this to be pretty unbiased. IMO most liberals do not come from a religious upbringing such as many conservatives do. Most conservatives are more likely to be raised with biblical, old-school American values, one of which is restraint of vulgarity in speech. Of course there are some pretty obvious examples to the contrary of this, and some conservatives can get pretty creative with the name calling, but by and large when a liberal loses his or her cool you'll be more likely to see the insults, vulgar speech, and name-calling fly from their mouths than you would with a conservative. I believe this is more likely to happen with liberals as well as they tend to have a very harsh "snapping point" where when they are losing in a debate, or believe they control the narrative, they can and will say some incredibly pompous things towards the opposition. I'm not sure why this is, but liberals tend to display more openly their arrogance and contempt for the opposition and the public than conservatives do. Maybe conservatives are just better at hiding it.

Just my surface observation of that... I am not a conservative or a liberal nor am I a religious person, so I consider my observation on this to be pretty unbiased. IMO most liberals do not come from a religious upbringing such as many conservatives do. Most conservatives are more likely to be raised with biblical, old-school American values, one of which is restraint of vulgarity in speech. Of course there are some pretty obvious examples to the contrary of this, and some conservatives can get pretty creative with the name calling, but by and large when a liberal loses his or her cool you'll be more likely to see the insults, vulgar speech, and name-calling fly from their mouths than you would with a conservative. I believe this is more likely to happen with liberals as well as they tend to have a very harsh "snapping point" where when they are losing in a debate, or believe they control the narrative, they can and will say some incredibly pompous things towards the opposition. I'm not sure why this is, but liberals tend to display more openly their arrogance and contempt for the opposition and the public than conservatives do. Maybe conservatives are just better at hiding it.

Hence the Moniker so routinely used to describe Liberals on NWFA- Libturds

Back to the OP, its obvious the guy has no strength of conviction, and only shot his mouth off because he thinks he's got pop-culture/opinion on his side... That is until there was a rather large and "irritated" crowd facing him to basically ask him to repeat his "opinion" of gun owners and 2A proponents in their presence.

What a cowardly little man... like most bullies are.

D*mn shame we can't get a straight answer from anyone about what happened, and what didn't happen, during the fatal terrorist attacks on US citizens months ago in Benghazi. Similarly, newsworthy ignorant left-wing outbursts like this are automatically muffled and misplaced by the liberal media - leaving the truth more or less hidden until someone like the OP takes notice and digs it up to share here. Thanks DB!

Can you freaking imagine what would happen if someone on the right side of the aisle had uttered anything similarly disparaging about one of those liberal F-wits squandering their position of influence on destroying the Second Amendment? We'd be splattered daily for months with all the tar and feathers!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top