JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that's one thing to consider. If you move to an area affected by the wild fires you may be affecting resources that are already strained. The outer suburbs west of Portland are nice, fairly drama free and relatively sane. The further west, the cheaper the rents. Depends on what you need. Beaverton has a lot to offer in terms of quality of life but rents and real estate reflect that accordingly. Basically, any direction away from Portland would be an improvement.
Also thought about Corvallis area. People seem alot nicer. My main requirements are internet, Freddies, Amazon delivery, ah that's most of what I need. Maybe a good wife.

Just don't go? Skip the worthless scheduled street-fighting that further corrodes society, and spend your time more wisely. Good day to go to a range, probably less whackjobs‍♂️ Do something fun, instead of risking getting bear mace all over your gear, or worse. Especially since now that there's clean air, blue sky, and not 'extreme fire danger'

My opinion isn't based on why you'd go, or with whom, solely my observations from watching this BS for far too long. Any rational person can see these gatherings are a place that harbors and encourages violent crime(unilaterally), often endangering collective gun rights more than defending them, and stay away. Just my .02 , you don't have to take my pennies if you don't need em

Just don't go? Skip the worthless scheduled street-fighting that further corrodes society, and spend your time more wisely. Good day to go to a range, probably less whackjobs‍♂️ Do something fun, instead of risking getting bear mace all over your gear, or worse. Especially since now that there's clean air, blue sky, and not 'extreme fire danger'

My opinion isn't based on why you'd go, or with whom, solely my observations from watching this BS for far too long. Any rational person can see these gatherings are a place that harbors and encourages violent crime(unilaterally), often endangering collective gun rights more than defending them, and stay away. Just my .02 , you don't have to take my pennies if you don't need em
That was supposed to be a *shrug* by the way, not a Male Symbol, apparently. HTML/Emoji fail.

Also thought about Corvallis area. People seem alot nicer. My main requirements are internet, Freddies, Amazon delivery, ah that's most of what I need. Maybe a good wife.
Corvallis/Albany area is definitely nice. Wherever you go, stick around the forum. :) Good luck this weekend. Keep us posted.

PPB is preparing for trouble:

I saw a Youtube post yesterday about the event. Didn't watch it. Why does Youtube censor (Joe Rogan) but promotes potentially violent events

Nice having coffee with you all. Thanks for the positivity. Think I'll clean the Browning over/under to relax. Would be nice to have a SxS. That Fox is super nice but $$$$...
Coffee indeed. I think it's important to keep an open conversation happening. I am glad some people are willing to field inquiries, because going to these things alone or on a whim is a very unpredictable and dangerous.

It sounds like they can't even get along with each other.

Went to the drug store stocked up on medical supplies, truck fueled, lots of food, water. Impending storm. Time to load up. Decisions. What first. I need inspiration. What first? No .22 or .500 Most other good caliber on hand.

index.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads