JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just found this thread. I'm in outer SE Portland. I might send a message to the OP as I'm not that far from OC.
Have been doing my part with a limited budget. Me & the wife are stocking our BOB's.

American Contiguity has a Columbia gorge group. If interested email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. There are other AmCon groups throughout the nation, pick one close and join.

I'be looked at the amCon stuff. The Columbia gorge one doesn't seem to have much interaction, and the main page seems to have devolved from its original intent. I'll give it a second look.
Thanks!

Downtown Hillsboro here, grew up in scholls area. Would love to connect with fellow preppers/shooters in the area. I am a realtor and see some great acreage outside of town, towards the coast etc, that would be a great place to bury a shipping container, tiny home/cabin. Or somewhere to put in a range, if I can come shoot!
Im a strong believer in being a good neighbor, and helping out. Don't hesitate to send me a pm

I'be looked at the amCon stuff. The Columbia gorge one doesn't seem to have much interaction, and the main page seems to have devolved from its original intent. I'll give it a second look.
Thanks!

We're still forming up. The holidays have been a big distraction and so has Covid. I'm getting much help from the northern Utah (200 members) and Phoenix (300 members) AmCon groups. They have weekly classes, get-togethers and camp outs. I would like to get to where they are. Shoot me an email. The very first thing is to join the AmCon and get vetted.

We're still forming up. The holidays have been a big distraction and so has Covid. I'm getting much help from the northern Utah (200 members) and Phoenix (300 members) AmCon groups. They have weekly classes, get-togethers and camp outs. I would like to get to where they are. Shoot me an email. The very first thing is to join the AmCon and get vetted.

anyone have a link to the site?

This thread seemed like such a good idea, but in a month and a half it's only collected a dozen responses. I think it reflects how we're taught these days to NOT talk to strangers, NOT trust our neighbors, and isolate ourselves from community at every turn. What a shame.

Not me, I'm not posting here due to covid and social distancing, like Trever Noah, who I hope to meet and beat...er GREET, I meant to say GREET, in a dark alley sometime.

You just responded to a message that's almost eleven years old.

Okay... and you just responded to a message that was eleven years old that I responded to. So what's the point? You just like pointing out the obvious? That's Ok if that's your thing, but still, why point out the obvious if there is no reason to/for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top