JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did something happen in the last year or so? It seemed easier to google the 3% last time I was looking. I guess it's unground now.
Read my previous post. Should be pretty well explained there...

And the NSA is likely recording your browsing history, so unless you're VPN'ed up pretty good, you might want to scale back your googlin'...

Read my previous post. Should be pretty well explained there...

And the NSA is likely recording your browsing history, so unless you're VPN'ed up pretty good, you might want to scale back your googlin'...
I follow but it's weird. Must be fairly recent. I could swear there was an application process and everything. That does sound pretty serious to organize and rise up against the "overlords" that's not what I thought the group was. I'm pretty ignorant on it and whatever and whoever sees my complete life history would see the same. But I get yah. Thx

I follow but it's weird. Must be fairly recent. I could swear there was an application process and everything. That does sound pretty serious to organize and rise up against the "overlords" that's not what I thought the group was. I'm pretty ignorant on it and whatever and whoever sees my complete life history would see the same. But I get yah. Thx
They're going underground is fairly recent, since late 2019, about the time that this WA State constitutional amendment started to make the rounds (just in time for COVID... funny, huh?) Yah, I know they say it's in case of a big quake and the whole Cascadia Subduction Zone frenzy, but given how King Jackboot Jay and court jester Sideshow Bob stripped us of whatever liberties we had left in late 2019 early 2020, what do you think these jackasses would do if they had a real emergency fall in front of them? You think they wouldn't use the powers granted to them by this amendment, given what we know now, after 2 years of lockdowns and mandates?

Regarding what Wikipedia has to say about the amendment:
Opponents of the amendment, including Senator Bob Hasegawa, have argued that its language was too broad and too vague and could be used by an abusive Governor to seize sweeping powers.

sobo sez: Geez, ya don't say!

Supporters of the amendment, such as Senator Dean Takko, have declaimed such concerns as unrealistic.

sobo sez: Given what we've experienced over the past 2 years, I'll leave it for you to decide if Takko is full of shiit or not...

Lastly, the 3%'ers are every bit a militia. The Leftists even grab Oath Keepers, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, etc. in that net. Olympia (and Salem, too) considers any group that supports the 2A and is right of center qualifies as a militia. John Brown Gun Club, OTOH, does not...

EDIT: date correction, added "John Brown Gun Club" snark

Last Edited:
They're going underground is fairly recent, since late 2019, about the time that this WA State constitutional amendment started to make the rounds (just in time for COVID... funny, huh?) Yah, I know they say it's in case of a big quake and the whole Cascadia Subduction Zone frenzy, but given how King Jackboot Jay and court jester Sideshow Bob stripped us of whatever liberties we had left in late 2019, what do you think these jackasses would do if they had a real emergency fall in front of them? You think they wouldn't use the powers granted to them by this amendment, given what we know now, after 2 years of lockdowns and mandates?

Regarding what Wikipedia has to say about the amendment:
Opponents of the amendment, including Senator Bob Hasegawa, have argued that its language was too broad and too vague and could be used by an abusive Governor to seize sweeping powers.

sobo sez: Geez, ya don't say!

Supporters of the amendment, such as Senator Dean Takko, have declaimed such concerns as unrealistic.

sobo sez: Given what we've experienced over the past 2 years, I'll leave it for you to decide if Takko is full of shiit or not...

Lastly, the 3%'ers are every bit a militia. The Leftists even grab Oath Keepers, Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys, etc. in that net. Olympia (and Salem, too) considers any group that supports the 2A and is right of center qualifies as a militia.
amazing! Citizens fearing to speak freely for a reason in the U.S.A. :(

I could do that! Love Mikes. Sad that the BS forced their 17th location to close. Always up for meeting like minded people while supporting small businesses.

^^ You spoke too soon in May :) -- better now though!

Capture.JPG

I am in Lynnwood! I mostly prep with ammo and food, but being where I am, my SHTF plan is to bug out to a friend's house way up north.

It would be great to have a network of like-minded people!

I always think about the (maybe unlikely) scenario of having to rise up against the overlords. If everyone goes at it solo, there is no chance. But if there was a united front, then maybe!

I am in Lynnwood! I mostly prep with ammo and food, but being where I am, my SHTF plan is to bug out to a friend's house way up north.

It would be great to have a network of like-minded people!

I always think about the (maybe unlikely) scenario of having to rise up against the overlords. If everyone goes at it solo, there is no chance. But if there was a united front, then maybe!
Sent you a PM. We should say hello someday and compare notes.

I was thinking that since good preparation for the economic collapse and the other calamities that we may be facing require neighbors to come together, we should start meeting our like minded neighbors.

I am very serious about my preparations for a severe economic downturn and such. Anyone else in Oregon city/Beaver Creek thinking like this? Send me a PM and let's chat.

What about the rest of you? If you are interested in meeting your like minded neighbors considerleaving a note here.

Cyborg
What about us poor bastidges stuck behind enemy lines? 🤨 Let's just declare Jefferson when the fracas starts.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top