JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ridgefield, WA. Always looking for a like-minded community! My wife and I think that environmental/economic collapse will eventually happen. Unfortunately our prepping doesn't extend much beyond having a nice bug-out setup. We are looking for property but prices are a little out of reach right now. I'm an electrician so I have some wild ideas on how I would make a self-sufficient bit of land with power, hydroponics, and water collection, it just takes more moolah!

Cheers!

Ridgefield, WA. Always looking for a like-minded community! My wife and I think that environmental/economic collapse will eventually happen. Unfortunately our prepping doesn't extend much beyond having a nice bug-out setup. We are looking for property but prices are a little out of reach right now. I'm an electrician so I have some wild ideas on how I would make a self-sufficient bit of land with power, hydroponics, and water collection, it just takes more moolah!

Cheers!
I am in Ridgefield WA also. Just starting out prepping. I don't have any wild ideas. But I do have a ton of free time on my hands.

I think that because many of us are relatively geographically separated. I could meet up with anyone from the south Sound area, and then some. I don't know Oregon's city placement, so that makes it difficult for me to visualize where everyone is "on the map." Also, some people are cool with sharing information and knowledge, but might not be the most social type of person... so that might explain some people's reluctance to meet.

That being said, I am totally cool with sharing what I know, whether it be practical experience, academic, or theory. I am also cool with meeting with anyone within a reasonable distance to chit chat over coffee, beers, or an afternoon in the woods... whether that be shooting, or practicing "bush craft." I am not as experienced as some, but outside of the outdoors enthusiast scene, I suppose I would be considered either knowledgeable, or a whack job... take your pick. Lol.
Have you seen the gas prices!? Lol no one is going anywhere but to the garage to put together a hydro power grid! Lol :( funny not funny! Ugh! Its almost too expensive to drive to work! Also! Id actually love to meet up but it would be weird sorta too meet a group of armed men in a parking lol!

Have you seen the gas prices!? Lol no one is going anywhere but to the garage to put together a hydro power grid! Lol :( funny not funny! Ugh! Its almost too expensive to drive to work! Also! Id actually love to meet up but it would be weird sorta too meet a group of armed men in a parking lol!
[h3][/h3]
We should pick some spots like mikes drive in in Milwaukee for ex do monthly meetups... get to know eachother.

I'm probably too paranoid:s0156:, first off, someone doesn't know how to spell Milwaukie 🤔

I live in the greater Tacoma area, and am also somewhat reluctant about meet ups. I don't mind chatting on here for a while, but I draw the line just before joining a "paramilitary" club. (Long story, I might tell some other time)
I 'm not afraid to meet to talk about preperation for food and resource shortages. I'm in Lakewood. Send a message and will give you my phone we can talk about meeting.

I'm more willing these days to network a little….figure a good starting point would be local gun club Renton Fish and Game Club. Check it out…….But ….Any thoughts on local militias? I'm a union refer tech. and can appreciate the culture in the context. I've only looked at the militia website for Washington ……. Only thing I followed up with was the recommended reading…… 299 days book series. Love it However I can't get enough of the Going home series by A. American. Almost want to move to Florida to try and get in with Sarge. Or even just Duke Fontaine Probably the fifth time listening to the whole series on Audible. I'm not an armed service member (thank you) and I don't want to play army boy. Just organize, right?

I'm more willing these days to network a little….figure a good starting point would be local gun club Renton Fish and Game Club. Check it out…….But ….Any thoughts on local militias? I'm a union refer tech. and can appreciate the culture in the context. I've only looked at the militia website for Washington ……. Only thing I followed up with was the recommended reading…… 299 days book series. Love it However I can't get enough of the Going home series by A. American. Almost want to move to Florida to try and get in with Sarge. Or even just Duke Fontaine Probably the fifth time listening to the whole series on Audible. I'm not an armed service member (thank you) and I don't want to play army boy. Just organize, right?
Recognize that the WA State Constitution explicitly prohibits militias (Article I, Section 24). Of course, what lawmaker in WA State (or DC for that matter) actually abides by either constitution, so why should us serfs? o_O

I mention this just as food for thought, since our overlords would certainly use that power to deprive you of your liberty and firearms should we get to the point of actual resistance against our overlords (even before the arms come out).

For your reading pleasure...

ARTICLE I, SECTION 24
RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top