JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there was one group we saw at the top pit but it was pretty quiet today. little bit of snow at the turn around next to the mountain biking trail at the top. not too bad though. perfect day for it

funny just headed out the door to head up there right now. yeah I'd be down for a trip sometime though my schedule is usually messed up

Is there actually places up there that are not trashed?

Hell its been a while since I was up that way. Used to run the trails at night in my jeep as that's all that was there.

some areas it's pretty bad again. seems like there's empty shotgun casing everywhere but not as bad as I've seen it and not as bad as some other I've gone to.

Well next time you decide to head up there message me...........can bring a few bags and do a little clean up and then shoot.

was really nice. he picked it up at sporting systems. think I might pick one up for a pistol build once I finish some car stuff I have going on.
Well next time you decide to head up there message me...........can bring a few bags and do a little clean up and then shoot.

Trash no Land is doing a cleanup on 4-7 if you want to join. It is in the meet up section.

I moved to the roseburg area. Winston, OR to be exact. We've been here a little over a year and so glad we made the move. Would love to link up with like minded peeps and shoot, bs, grab a beer, talk business, whatever

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top