JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PM your FCC callsign to me or another NWFA ham; for reference or if you would like to make 2 meter radio contact on simplex or one of the valley repeaters.

A couple of us are already connected and are working on a coordinating a 2 hour block of time (a "window") to conduct un-directed radio checks, antenna tests, &/or partisan (Brushbeater) link-ups, etc.

I'm on the east side too. Burnt bridge Creek area

East side of the Couve here too. Maybe a shooting trip up at Latch with us 3 is in order next nice weather get? One of the main reasons I joined here is to meet local people who are prepared, even if they aren't "peppers"

Well I have a old fart next door and a Ctran bus driver on the other side:eek: Hopefully someone close is like me:D Located in the Couve on the east side........

East side of the Couve here too. Maybe a shooting trip up at Latch with us 3 is in order next nice weather get? One of the main reasons I joined here is to meet local people who are prepared, even if they aren't "peppers"

funny just headed out the door to head up there right now. yeah I'd be down for a trip sometime though my schedule is usually messed up

I am jealous you get to get out on a weekday. Let me know how the snow is. I almost got stuck 2 weeks ago.

I have an extra PTO day I can cash in on in a few weeks or so. Trying to hold out for my first suppresor to come in to use it to get out during the week. So maybe then?

Also I will be out for the TrashNoLand cleanup on 4-7.

yeah working 12 hour night shifts during the weekend it' usually the only time I get up there is during week days so I usually miss all the scheduled get togethers as well. was a good trip. buddy just built his first ar lower so I let him use my upper to try it out. pretty impressed with the aero lower.

Taco-L, when you speak of East of the Couve is that meant to mean Vancouver...??? I don't folow a lot of names in some areas being out West on the Olympic Peninsula...

Taco-L, when you speak of East of the Couve is that meant to mean Vancouver...??? I don't folow a lot of names in some areas being out West on the Olympic Peninsula...

Yes sir. I guess I am a little paranoid and figured if you didn't know the area it would make a little less sense. But you blew my cover man!;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top