JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I have a old fart next door and a Ctran bus driver on the other side:eek: Hopefully someone close is like me:D Located in the Couve on the east side........

I was thinking that since good preparation for the economic collapse and the other calamities that we may be facing require neighbors to come together, we should start meeting our like minded neighbors.

I am very serious about my preparations for a severe economic downturn and such. Anyone else in Oregon city/Beaver Creek thinking like this? Send me a PM and let's chat.

What about the rest of you? If you are interested in meeting your like minded neighbors considerleaving a note here.

Cyborg
I'm in Redland, would like to meet and chat about things like that.
Rich
[email protected]

S of Hillsboro, up in the hills. I'm interested in talking to someone who knows radio, haven't done much with that other than reading. Or someone who likes to shoot long range, heh.

Nothing reinforces the SHTF scenario more than the power going out at your home or workplace. Currently we are without power at my work and with an estimate of 4:30 for the power to come back on it gives one time to think. Makes me want to go home tonight and work more on getting thing prepped/prepared in case of an emergency.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top