JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You guys do have quite a bit of stuff in your shop. Unfortunately most your mill spec gear is completely outdated. And you were prepping supplies are not only overpriced but 99% of them are from Japan or Korea possibly Taiwan. Cheaper prices made in the United States better quality and get rid of that old lady that follows people everywhere like you're going to steal everything off the shelves it's absolutely ridiculous not to mention she asks if you need anything every 21 seconds.

You don't need to bubblegum on the guys post. He is just trying to be helpful to people. If you don't like his store or his prices that is fine, just pass it by. There are plenty of other stores or maybe send him a pm and tell him but to do it on a forum I think is rude. JMO.:rolleyes:

30 years ago there was a Survival Expo in Portland OR. Nobody showed up except the ATF and FBI, they ate all the doughnuts.

About 20 years ago I got to 2 or 3 of those Preparedness shows. I met several famous Patriots but my favorite was when I got to shake the hand of Randy Weaver. We talked for a few minutes and while I can't really find the words I'd like to share with you guys it was a humbling experience for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top