JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some of you may be in for a surprise....

:s0131:

Twenty-one mayors in Washington State, including Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn, are members of Mayors Against Illegal Guns (MAIG), and it is going to surprise some people in various rural Evergreen State communities that their local official is among them.

<broken link removed>

Well at least our mayor isnt on there!!!!!!!!!

And I am sorry but I firmly believe our Fore Fathers wanted the CITIZENS of AMERICA as EQUALLY ARMED as its MILITARY to PREVENT A TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT!!!!

I do not think these yahoos in office have any right what so ever telling us what we can or can't have!!!!

Both parties over the years have proceeded to use and abuse the Constitution and Bill of Rghts by twisting and contorting it as much as possible to accomplish there agendas.

It is time to stop them.

The people of these towns need to band together and vote these people out of office. These Mayors are NOT addressing violence by criminals they only attack the law abiding citizens. Time for law abiding citizens to respond appropriately.

I'm against ILLEGAL guns as well. The problem is, they either don't understand what that really means and that what they stand for isn't going to make that problem go away, or they just don't care. My guess is the latter.

A few years ago the Mayor of Vancouver was a member. I sent him an email pointing out that MAIG was totally against guns, not just illegal ownership. Got a nice email back and he said he didn't realize that, so he quit MAIG. Some of the Mayors might not even realize what MAIG stands for.

I'm against ILLEGAL guns as well. The problem is, they either don't understand what that really means and that what they stand for isn't going to make that problem go away, or they just don't care. My guess is the latter.

How about the ILLEGAL mayors that have been convicted and sent to jail/prison?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top