JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got in my second Sig P238, I had special ordered 2 from different dealers the 2 tone came in first, both have night sites and are a hoot to shoot. I've never been so accurate with a little gun puts the KelTec P3AT that I use to carry to shame. I had only planned on buying one but after running 200 rounds through the first one with no problems, blasting 12 gauge shells off of stumps at 5-7 yards I fell in love... and when the second one came in I scraped around and bought that one too.

BTW the Keltec P3AT I had weighed in at 11.3 oz loaded with 7 rounds and the P238 weighs in at 15.7 oz with the same 7 rounds! For about 4-5 more ounces it feels like a gun should, plus has excellent sights. The extra $200 for the sig's are well worth it in my opinion.

sig009.jpg

and with it's new big brother CCW...

sig006.jpg
238vsp3atsmall.jpg
238vsp3atallsmall.jpg

I used my postal shipping scale, maybe I should try again? I paid $499 for the all blue with night sites and $529 for the 2 tone. I just sent in my 2 tone today in fact of the recall by sig, called last week and they sent me the return box. The all blue is above the serial numbers affected. Although I kept testing the safety on the 2 tone one and I couldn't get it to fail. They have great triggers btw

Yea, I always go cocked and locked. Just .380 but carrying with the Hornady Critical defense, bought 4 boxes and cleared 3 boxes through both of them with no hiccups, also tried a few other HP & jacketed combination's, +p ammo, high quality ammo and the cheap stuff all shot through with no problems. I'm actually quite impressed. I love the Fallkniven as well, it's a great knife only problem is I don't like the plastic sheath that came with it and I'm currently looking at some other options available.

Those are very nice. I am looking for an all blued with the night sights myself. IMO 2 or 5 ounces more than a Kel Tec doesn't matter to me. The slide lock and safety are worth the additional weight/size not to mention you get Sig quality!

FYI, Keith's Sporting Goods had the P238s at the last Portland gun show for $429! I opted for the Ruger LCP at $299 and am not sorry! While the P238 *feels* more like a gun, the LCP does what I want a .380 to do, be easily hidden.

Anyway, don't want to hijack the thread, but wanted to let you know you might want to check with Keith's for the best price!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top