JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who ever wrote that article is insane. There are far better bullpups on the market that can out perform a Keltec anything. FN PS90, FN F2000, Tavor, British Enfield. Even the US made MSAR. A 10/22 in an after market stock made the top 5? really?

Last Edited:
I may have over looked this, but why no SA80's in the civilian market!
I don't care if the AR is more reliable or whatever, the SA80 is just a cool gun!
Probably my favorite bullpup out there!

The PS90 is cool too, but without a stamp they're pretty goofy looking!

Bullpup kinda grew on me over time. I own a pre-ban Aug that I bought many years ago. Then for the comparison. I bought a MSAR. They could be twins. Then about 6 months ago. I bought a Tavor and seem to like it. Then I found a used MSAR with a single crack in the top/front of the receiver that can be fixed. For dirt cheap. More than 50% off market value. Plus I found a PS90 and have not even shot it yet. About 5 years ago, I built a bullpup AK47. Just for chits and grins a bullpup 10/22 would be fun.

Last Edited:
They look ridiculous, no there's that not to like.
Bull Pups.jpg

Weird, I think the little fella is a beauty.

One of my first bullpups:

wtf20070625ace.jpg

I just love it when someone takes my photo and puts their name on it.

That is an AWC G2A. It is an M1A converted to a bullpup made by Lynn McWilliams and Gale McMillan.

It was a very accurate rifle - 0.5 MOA three shot groups in my hands, and I am not that good of a shot.

Another one of my earlier bullpups:

my%2B86s%2B2.jpg

Not my pic. Handy little AK in 7.62x39. Norinco 86s. Many of the parts interchange with other AKs, especially Norincos. Short sight radius, but when I had better eyesight, I could hit a man sized target, offhand, at 500 meters about 50% of the time - which I consider pretty good for that short sight radius and an AK.

Who ever wrote that article is insane. There are far better bullpups on the market that can out perform a Keltec anything. FN PS90, FN S2000, Tavor, British Enfield. Even the US made MSAR. A 10/22 in an after market stock made the top 5? really?
Thanks. I thought maybe I was missing something, but yeah that guy's noodle has slipped a bit.

Thanks. I thought maybe I was missing something, but yeah that guy's noodle has slipped a bit.

It is written like one of those blog posts where someone gets paid by the word - not very knowledgable, repeating what most gun people already know, boring, and sometimes wrong, not really sharing anything that we don't already know.

It is written like one of those blog posts where someone gets paid by the word - not very knowledgable, repeating what most gun people already know, boring, and sometimes wrong, not really sharing anything that we don't already know.
I didn't know that Ruger made a 10/22 bullpup, so that was news to me!
:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads