JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am almost 50% of the way to meeting my goal in order to provide some Christmas cheer for a few families in my area that need some uplifting. To help move the needle I will offer my trusty NAA 1 1/8" 5-shot revolver with a kydex neck holder and a very hard to get $20 box of Match grade .22LR for just $185+ background. (Will substitute CCI MiniMag if desired.)

One my try and convince you that you cannot hit anything with this beyond an arm's reach with a gun this small, I say not true! I have found that at 50 yards I can hit a 10" target at least two out of five times. And two of your fingers won't even be involved! I would highly recommend practicing with this little revolver and have it handy when opportunities come to make some side money showing your shooting prowess. Who knows, it may pay for itself the first year and then some by simply having it when you go to the range or shooting with friends.

NAA makes a belt buckle this model will fit into. I have already sold that and added it to the charitable funds, but including a picture if you are curious and want to reach out to them to order one. I call it inconspicuous open carry. Whether you have this on a buckle, in your pocket, or around your neck, it is there to ensure you don't go out the door empty.

20171118_195708311_iOS.jpg
20171118_195731035_iOS.jpg
20171118_195724696_iOS.jpg
20171214_200251286_iOS.jpg
20171214_200309407_iOS.jpg
20171214_200407274_iOS.jpg

Buckle for reference only, it has already been sold...
1.jpg

Last offer, and I will cover the background check if you pick up from my location. Also includes the factory locking safe with two keys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.