JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The wife and I were going up to Mary's Peak Friday late afternoon for a little clean up? We were going to work on the area visible from the road at the main shooting area about 1/2 way to the top. Been going up there over 30 years and it is about as bad as I've seen. I've got a truck to haul it out. If we get more, I will get in contact with the F.S/BLM or Benton Forest Deputy to haul the rest. If you are interested let me know. Figured we would get some food after work and get up there about 5, give or take a little. Let me know if you want to go.
Thanks!!

Great night, got most of the front parking lot area cleaned up before we got too tired. Looks a lot better. View from the top was from Mt St Helens to South of 3 Sisters. Even saw some 4 legged creatures. Plus 80's rock and DQ ice cream and a little music from the 1911 twins. 20180504_183213.jpg 20180504_183223.jpg 20180504_183223.jpg 20180504_192734.jpg

Nice work, Mr. & Mrs. Rem! Way to go!

So today, someone's going to go there and think, "Wow, somebody cleaned this up!". Hope they get the message and keep it that way!

I hope that is what they think. At least it looks good for the general public driving by which is way more important in my mind. More than likely it will be more like the 3 young dipsticks in their silver early 90s celica and jeep laughing about the amount of "stuff" they left behind the gate where Corp Al does the clean up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top