JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have you tried the various religiously oriented missionary oriented medical sites? Seventh Day Adventist. Latter Day Saints. They continually do third world medical expeditions.. I for one would only contact the private organizations. Lots of times expired Rx stuff is employed. Sometimes they even obtain the medications from the pharmaceutical industry.

Another point of contact may be your own private pharmacist. I am going through this right now. Daily quinine is needed. There are avenues for you to find out the secret stuff including a huge long list of drug life. Good luck.

ex FF PM RN

I'm not familiar with any insulin powders that you reconstitute and inject
There is Afrezza, a powdered inhaled insulin. I have never prescribed it. Looks like it needs to be refrigerated as well and costs $1500
Afrezza | Rapid Acting Inhaled Insulin for Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes

in insulin pens (that have cartridges) can be (dont quote me on all of them) at room temp, unused for 4 weeks.

In a disaster you could dig a hole to store the insulin. lower you go the lower the temp. Here is a graph of temperatures based on depth of hole dug based on time of year

View attachment 469991

You might research what countries like India does for diabetics. They have a lot of people who dont have refrigeration.
Insulin pens such the Lantus are good for 28 days at room temp and up to 1 year when refrigerated.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top