JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just because we pay enough attention to know the law, and laugh at those who flout the law and wonder why they got arrested doesn't mean we agree with the law.

I think rural highway speed limits are stupid, but I drive the speed limit, and scoff/laugh at people who wonder why their speeding ticket for 100 in a 65 zone is so high. They should have known better than to speed - this person should have known better than to carry in NYC. Doesn't make it right, just makes it the facts.

This always cracks me up. 2A yahoos screaming about their gun rights yet when something like this happens all of a sudden its "how dare you go against the laws of NYC and try to protect yourself in one of the most dangerous cities in the world!"

I hope your job relocates you there and one dark and stormy night silly Sal and the bathhouse boys find you in an alley and tickle your tootsie roll you hypocrites.

Advocating gun right does not preclude someone from being a law abiding citizen. if you live there work to change the laws. Those that do not live there should know the laws before they arrive.

One should check the laws of any state before carrying a pistol in to that state... (NY, CA...)

even then, i wouldnt be too worried about some one shooting up the place after they ask where they can check in their pistol.

I'm from East Tenn. and its a discussion on <broken link removed> . We all hate this. the latest is she had cocaine "crushed up asprin for migraine" It protrays another stupid "Methead Hillbilly" in the big city. She was from Louisville a community next to me. My tn forum is down for maintence right now as soon as its back I'll post the cocaine link. Gawd can't you see it

Wild eyed girl "ossifer will you hold my gun while I take some pissutures" Really NY will fry her.
No excuse we know our gun laws better around here she's not the norm.

She needed to think like a criminal. If she would have kept quiet and not said anything, like any educated criminal, New York police would have left her alone.

This always cracks me up. 2A yahoos screaming about their gun rights yet when something like this happens all of a sudden its "how dare you go against the laws of NYC and try to protect yourself in one of the most dangerous cities in the world!"

I hope your job relocates you there and one dark and stormy night silly Sal and the bathhouse boys find you in an alley and tickle your tootsie roll you hypocrites.

Gee you get out much?
What is wrong or hypocritical about a law abiding citizen thinking it stupid to take a gun to a anti gun state?
He was just stating the obvious. She's and idiot and this will cost her a job,her freedom and a whole lot of money.
I am ,what 3000 miles away?,not a 6-700 away and I know better than to go to NY let alone carry a hand gun there.
And I never finished ..a..a...a college yeah college.

She just wasted a doctorate in medicine.If she goes to jail she can't fulfill all those little necessary requirements at hospitals.And may not get her degree at all now.

Sounds pretty stupid to me.
Kind of like your response.

Gun laws can be crazy and unless you know where to look sometimes almost impossible to find. But having a concealed handgun permit she should of had some clue on leaving the state and checking local laws. Plus was she going to the interview packing? Most hospitals have a no firearms policy for their employees even if you have a license to carry.

Now we add in two suspicious packets of white powder..humm how did those get there?

I hope everything works out for her if it was a simple misunderstanding.

Gun laws can be crazy and unless you know where to look sometimes almost impossible to find. But having a concealed handgun permit she should of had some clue on leaving the state and checking local laws. Plus was she going to the interview packing? Most hospitals have a no firearms policy for their employees even if you have a license to carry.

Now we add in two suspicious packets of white powder..humm how did those get there?

I hope everything works out for her if it was a simple misunderstanding.

Children in China know you can't pack a gun in New York city. How can you not know that you can't pack in NY?

And maybe the white powder isn't cocaine if it made her stupid

Okay, I understand now. No such thing as criminal behavior or criminals as a class - just a disagreement with the law based on principles, and preparedness for the punishment by the oppressive state :D

The government creates most "criminals", i.e. drug war, gun control laws, recording cops, etc.

The real criminal class is the ruling class.

Wow, they must really be loosening the requirments for medical school these days.
She has what most would call a "get into med school free card." Otherwise known as a vagina. We have two doctors in the family. Both of which had straight A's in their pre-med studies and tons of references. They constantly lost out on openings in good schools to less qualified female candidates. One was a classmate of my brother-n-law who maintained a C average and missed school all the time due to her kids. She ended up marrying another med student they both knew and dropped out of the profession after two years of med school.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top