JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Status
Reactions
I know religion isn't allowed, and from what I've seen anything pertaining to giving law advice is too. So it would seem along the same lines that any kind of medical advice (which takes longer to get a doctorate in then a law degree) should be banned as well. If you don't trust a member to give law advice why trust then to give medical advice? It can be a practical solution to the what seems like endless vaccine posts that overwhelm actual gun posts.

Give it a few more posts. You might have visited often, but new is new.

Then after that, look at using the ignore features.

It's easy to keep this website focused on gun stuff if you avoid certain sections and or block them.

It's also easy to use this forum by ignoring certain members.

I used to be against it, but it has made my experience on NWFA much nicer.

@SolidSnake

Over 50% of your posts are in non gun stuff areas. Likely more.

Did you come here for those reasons only?

I read your intro post, it sounds like you weren't.

Do yourself a favor, go to the off topic section and click "Ignore Section". It will help!

Ah, classic Troll agenda!
Hey, I created a thread well before any of this asking about guns and seems no one has any opinions or answers. These forums are more covid focused then anything guns. So it feels normal to ask why and why medical advice seems like something a lot of users are experts on. I attempted to do the gun talk and no one seemed interested (well before I participated here), but if I speak on covid people can't seem to comment enough. Maybe I'm not the problem…

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top