JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Libs call them assault rifles because to them that's what they are. It doesn't help their anti gun agenda if they use the right terminology. They will lie right to your face and not feel guilty at all, see they know better than you cause you are stupid.

Actually it is, There's no real difference between freebasing and smoking crack the difference is in nomenclature. If you buy the cocaine and rock it up yourself your freebasing if you buy it already rocked up and then smoke it you're smoking crack. They are both manufactured from cocaine, crack is simply a less pure form than "base" cocaine extracted with baking soda instead of ammonia

I wrote my thesis paper on cocaine, crack is made from cocaine

The only thought I have is you confused crank with crack, But really if you do even a cursory search you find it you have bad information

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/drugs-inc/videos/how-to-make-crack/

Of course there are assault rifles. The name is not made up. Assault weapons is made up.

Cars don't come labeled "car".
Your right they are not Labeled car
So when someone plowed through through a crowd of people it becomes a assault car instead of a Prius. Assault is what the person does with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top