JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i looked through a few pages to see if this was posted.......didn't find it, so here it is......

Shootings Ended

A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl, MS, was halted by the school's Vice Principal After he retrieved the Colt.45 he kept in his truck.

• A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next door heard gunfire And apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.

• A 2002 terrorist attack at a school was quickly stopped by an armed teacher and a school guard.

• A 2002 law school shooting in Grundy, VA came to an abrupt conclusion when students carrying firearms confronted the shooter.

• A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden, UT, ended when an armed off-duty police officer intervened.

• A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston, TX, was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed handguns.

• A 2012 church shooting in Aurora, CO, was stopped by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.

• In the recent shooting (killing 2 people) in Dec. 2012 at shopping mall loaded with Christmas shoppers in Portland, OR, the gunman took his own life 2 minutes after seeing an alert shopper who was carrying and pointed a concealed weapon at the shooter. This move alone saved countless lives of others whom the shooter had the ability (and intent?) to kill.

• 2,500 times last year alone legal gun owners stopped violent crime when confronted with it long before any police assistance. Of course, you probably didn't know any of this because mainstream media doesn't find it worth reporting. It's not sensational enough and doesn't fit with their agenda. What's insane Is people who think removing rights from responsible people will somehow keep them safe. PASS this on before it's too late.

steven

It is refreshing to see so many waking up to the fact that our media would make Joseph Goebbels blush.

It is all strictly controlled and filtered. Anything on TV, 100%.

Even that 'cutting edge' show with the humorist that you may believe asks some taboo questions. That one also. Those type of shows are just a pressure value. To give the false impression that these quasi-newscasters can say whatever they want. Wrong. They can't.

Just a few unimportant criticisms to give the false impression that we have a people's media.

The nail in the coffin was in 1996 when it was decided that it was fine for five major, greedy, immoral corporations owned by the banking elite to run it all. Their media is only second in terms of their powerful tools used against the sheep. First place is money/fractional reserve banking/debt/enslavement.

They call it TV programming for a reason.

• 2,500 times last year alone legal gun owners stopped violent crime when confronted with it long before any police assistance. Of course, you probably didn't know any of this because mainstream media doesn't find it worth reporting. It's not sensational enough and doesn't fit with their agenda. What's insane Is people who think removing rights from responsible people will somehow keep them safe. PASS this on before it's too late.

steven

Actually it's far more than just 2,500 times, it's in the millions that go unreported even to the police. As one why had to show I was armed some years ago in WY and was able to drive away I never reported it to the police. Why? What would I say? A couple of "Spanish speaking men" in a white Chevy pickup MAY have wanted to rob me? Would they even take a report on a non injury event?

Gary Kleck's estimate was around 2 million per year. http://www.guncite.com/gcwhoGK.html

Actually it's far more than just 2,500 times, it's in the millions that go unreported even to the police. As one why had to show I was armed some years ago in WY and was able to drive away I never reported it to the police. Why? What would I say? A couple of "Spanish speaking men" in a white Chevy pickup MAY have wanted to rob me? Would they even take a report on a non injury event?

Wasn't Kleck's estimate around 2 million per year? GunCite-Who is Gary Kleck?

100% agree. Does anyone call 911 to let them know you almost slipped and fell and cracked your head open, but caught yourself just in time?
911: What's your emergency?
Caller: Hey, just letting you guys know I almost injured myself, but I'm ok.

I will say I have seen a couple of those examples on the news. but it was one small segment about the clackamas town center guy, and then another quick blurb about the law school years ago. You are right though, unless there is carnage or a body count they dont plaster it on mainstream media.

For the younger set, there's an old adage that covers this.

It says:
If a tree falls in the forest, and no one hears it, did it make a sound?

It's not about what they tell you, as much as it is what they don't.
And when few hear it, even fewer realize what's really happening.

The current media is there to make sure NO ONE hears what those in power don't want them to.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top