JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I have a friend who has told me that he doesn't want guns in the house but "you'll be the first person I call if it gets that bad." There were riots 10 miles from his house last year. He's not going to call in time."

And what exactly would he expect to get from you?
Does he expect you to turn him on to a "spare" AR or 870?
Or maybe move in with you until things get safer?
I love it when people say "I'm coming to your house when SHTF."
They won't get any closer than anybody else...
LOL, I think he expects me to help him pick one out at the gun store, which I'm guessing will by then be either mobbed with a line down the block, sold out or closed due to riots/curfew/other tomfoolery.

1) "LOL, I think he expects me to help him pick one out at the gun store, which I'm guessing will by then be either mobbed with a line down the block, sold out or closed due to riots/curfew/other tomfoolery."
People who think they will saunter down to the LGS and buy all they need when the guano drops are just continuing to delude themselves.

2) "I tell them,"You will not get close enough for me to recognize you before you get shot"
I don't tell them anything - much better to make it a surprise.
-And-
With a 3-9x scope cranked up to 9x I will be able to recognize them if they are in range. Beyond that I will be using a spotting scope.

Do you think your sister-in-law and your bro have learned from this experience? Or will they be more blue state refugees who are going to ruin Texas by voting for the likes of Beto O'Rourke?
Hard to know what the outcome will be, good question though. My guess is she is woke in the right kind of way, that's my hope anyway.

Hard to know what the outcome will be, good question though. My guess is she is woke in the right kind of way, that's my hope anyway.
We'll see. I share your hope.

Buuut... I had a discussion with an aunt of mine not too long ago... PhD, college professor, recently retired, she and my uncle her husband a retired defense contractor executive... have done very well. They own two homes and several rentals... Not 1%ers, but def UMC.

Out of one side of her mouth "well we just hope we don't outlive our retirement." Out of the other, "thank god we got rid of Trump." When I asked her if it was worth it to install a regime that has set its sights clearly on their nest egg? "Oh absolutely."

Why? Becasue Trump once said "grab em by the bubblegum..."

When people function on feelz over facts...

Last Edited:
Why? Becasue Trump once said "grab em by the bubblegum...

WELL! Sniffing necks, hair, fondling shoulders, making weird comments and whispering sweet nothings in ladies and young girls ears doesn't even seem to count as a character flaw in these people minds. Maybe if the media had it at the front of every news cast for three, or more, years they'd think about it?

WELL! Sniffing necks, hair, fondling shoulders, making weird comments and whispering sweet nothings in ladies and young girls ears doesn't even seem to count as a character flaw in these people minds. Maybe if the media had it at the front of every news cast for three, or more, years they'd think about it?
Well, also, Tara Read. Sniffy McFingers did more than just grab...

The Digital Rapist In Chief and his crackhead son knocking up hookers... And the first woman to sleep her way to the top a heartbeat away from the Oval... My oh my what a fine bunch.

NB: Trump is a dirtbag, too. But a dirbag who wanted to confiscate less of my money than the new dirtbag.

Worst part is that media lies so much that you can't trust them when they tell the truth. Right now there are many horrible stories out that if true folks would go ballistic. No coverage at all.

Well, also, Tara Read. Sniffy McFingers did more than just grab...

The Digital Rapist In Chief and his crackhead son knocking up hookers... And the first woman to sleep her way to the top a heartbeat away from the Oval... My oh my what a fine bunch.

NB: Trump is a dirtbag, too. But a dirbag who wanted to confiscate less of my money than the new dirtbag.
With the former "Dirt Bag" as you say, you could at least see and hear where he was going with our country. It IS supposed to be OUR country, us people right here and over there and ALL over. A bafoon perhaps. When you look at this guy we've got now, there's nothing there! My potatoes have eyes that show more going on inside the vessel than the current Potus.

I hear some of the media talking heads discussing how long it will be until cammelo takes over. If Mr Biden were to get a test of his mental state? Ooof.

With the former "Dirt Bag" as you say, you could at least see and hear where he was going with our country. It IS supposed to be OUR country, us people right here and over there and ALL over. A bafoon perhaps. When you look at this guy we've got now, there's nothing there! My potatoes have eyes that show more going on inside the vessel than the current Potus.

I hear some of the media talking heads discussing how long it will be until cammelo takes over. If Mr Biden were to get a test of his mental state? Ooof.
Sure, but Biden being a dirtbag and a demented nitwit doesn't make Trump less of a dirtbag. That said, I'll take Trump back in a minute, regardles of my personal feelings about the man.

Sure, but Biden being a dirtbag and a demented nitwit doesn't make Trump less of a dirtbag. That said, I'll take Trump back in a minute, regardles of my personal feelings about the man.
I just don't feel right calling Biden a dirt bag. It's to much like calling your grandpa bad names when he's in the throes of dementia and/or Alzheimer's and being cruel to grandma and his adult children. Now some of them others, sound in mind and body? Oh yeah, "Dirt-Bags"!

57254F93-1640-4D20-B303-A1C13FA59408.jpeg

I just don't feel right calling Biden a dirt bag. It's to much like calling your grandpa bad names when he's in the throes of dementia and/or Alzheimer's and being cruel to grandma and his adult children. Now some of them others, sound in mind and body? Oh yeah, "Dirt-Bags"!
Well he did most of his dirtbag stuff when he was of sound mind... also when he made the majority of his unchallenged racist remarks. So, once a dirtbag... If it quacks like a duck...

Well he did most of his dirtbag stuff when he was of sound mind... also when he made the majority of his unchallenged racist remarks. So, once a dirtbag... If it quacks like a duck...
Yep, and he made public appearances with the head of the KKK and publicly praised him years ago, long before the dementia hit. There's a video of him using the n-word in Congressional session from a few decades ago too. He's been a POS for a long time.

Biden has a lot of history i guess you would call it. If I had to pick the worst thing he did as a politician it would be his gun control act in 1994. Safe zones have killed a lot of innocent people.

About a 9 year old girl..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads