JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1) "Agree. Not sure cognitive dissonance is exclusive to any particular viewpoint or political orientation, however."
No it's not. It is exclusive to people who can see the contradictions.

2) "More i observe the greater my bias."
Recognizing mendacity and refusing to believe outright lies is exercising good judgement, not bias.

3) "Call 911, I am going back to sleep."
If it's 911 time I think I need to stay awake.

4) "Just wait until one of your libtard family members "needs" a firearm. You will be point of first contact."
Tell them to call 911.

Do you have data to support this assertion? I'd really like to see a citation. Thanks.

I have a slight difference of opinion: I don't think gun sales have anything to do with the staggering increase in violent crime in PDX (and Seattle, and Minneapolis, and Chicago, and Detroit, and Oakland, and New Orleans, et al). I think it all has to do with the empowering of violent criminals by wokes in government -- absolutely worthless DAs like Mike Schmidt (Multnomah), John Hummel (Deschutes), and Matt Ellis (Wasco) who would just as soon hand out free Cadillacs before putting a thug behind bars. Add to the mix Gavin Newscum, Kate Brownshirt, Jay Dimslee, and mayors like Jacob Smallfrye (the effete boy mayor of Minneapolis who let the ANTIFA mob burn his Third Precinct WITH POLICE OFFICERS INSIDE), Melvin Carter (St. Paul), the pathetic Ted Wheeler who allowed Portland thugs to literally chase him out of his Pearl District condo, Jenny Durkan who allows homeless to sh!t where they please and shoot junk in school playgrounds, black supremacist Lori Lightfoot who got her haircut 'cuz I gotta look good and all ya'll miserable peasants can eff yourselves...' not to mention hundreds of Obama-era local, state, and federal judges, these woke extreme proggie lockstep social justice warriors have all sent a very clear message to the feral class: Rape, rob, murder, go for it. We're not putting your worthless bubblegum behind bars for literally any reason.

I think this is intentional so they can drive up crime rates and continue building their case ultimately to overturn the 2A, perpetually gaslighting the public with their pallid fallacies and making soccer moms believe guns are the cause of homicide. Remember these are the same pack of corrupt-to-the-core cultural Marxists who brought us Fast And Furious to cynically flood our streets with foreign criminal gangs toting American-straw-bought weapons under the guise of "catching cartel shot-callers." Americans were killed with those weapons. By foreign nationals, unlawfully present. With the blessing of the "Justice" Department, and The White House. That Holder is not wearing an orange jumpsuit and washing dishes in Leavenworth is an outrage. He should be sharing a cell with Obama, frankly.

One man's opinion... YMMV.
Wow! Well stated!!! You seem so bitter! LOL

1) "Agree. Not sure cognitive dissonance is exclusive to any particular viewpoint or political orientation, however."
No it's not. It is exclusive to people who can see the contradictions.

2) "More i observe the greater my bias."
Recognizing mendacity and refusing to believe outright lies is exercising good judgement, not bias.

3) "Call 911, I am going back to sleep."
If it's 911 time I think I need to stay awake.

4) "Just wait until one of your libtard family members "needs" a firearm. You will be point of first contact."
Tell them to call 911.

Mendacity

Big points for you, sir !

🔥

I don't get why these people can't just use language that us "Simple" people understand? I look bubblegum up though! He coulda' said "Lie"! :s0112:
A mendicant is an idiot, simpleton, or unintelligent individual.

I like the word because I first learned it from reading Groo the wanderer comic books in the 80's.

So , comic books expanded my vocabulary and my mind. Lol

I like the word because I first learned it from reading Groo the wanderer comic books in the 80's.

That's not what this says?
https://www.google.com/search?q=men...131i433j0l7.3631j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I'm not trying to be confrontational here, just trying to expand my vocabulary! Correctly. Though there's not a LOT of room left. :oops:

I believe that the anti-gun logic goes.......

IF, there are more guns in the community.....then, there are more guns to possibly steal (and/or possibly missuse).
So obviously.....new laws will be needed to go along with more guns in the community.

Hey....
Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

But, it's about CONTROL.
So, some new laws will be necessary. Such as......
Mandatory registration of ALL firearms.
Mandatory locks and safekeeping laws.
Insurance requirements.
No knock 24/7, Police Inspections for compliance.
Ratting out of gun owners by neighbors and family.

Well? Just for starters.

Aloha, Mark

PS......don't blame the shooter.

Last Edited:
Exactly right! Last year, when SHTF in Minneapolis, guess who called? My uber-lib, anti-gun sister-in-law wanting advice on what handgun to buy for self-defense. I guess the good news is she and her husband both bought handguns, took several courses, practiced and got their carry permits.

What's even more amazing to me is they drove last week to their new home in Texas of all places :eek:.

Maybe there's something to the old canard "A liberal is really a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet".
Do you think your sister-in-law and your bro have learned from this experience? Or will they be more blue state refugees who are going to ruin Texas by voting for the likes of Beto O'Rourke?

Last Edited:
Epstein was no joke.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows he did not cap himself. So much so that it became a joke. Which made it less serious. Soon we were all shaking our heads, wondering if we would EVER know the truth.

Over time (and before Epstein, obviously) we have gotten used to being lied to.

Epstein was no joke.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows he did not cap himself. So much so that it became a joke. Which made it less serious. Soon we were all shaking our heads, wondering if we would EVER know the truth.

Over time (and before Epstein, obviously) we have gotten used to being lied to.
3iw1bj.jpg

Just wait until one of your libtard family members "needs" a firearm. You will be point of first contact.
I have a friend who has told me that he doesn't want guns in the house but "you'll be the first person I call if it gets that bad." There were riots 10 miles from his house last year. He's not going to call in time.

Reading is FUN-damental! :) The more you know...🌈

Last Edited:
"I have a friend who has told me that he doesn't want guns in the house but "you'll be the first person I call if it gets that bad." There were riots 10 miles from his house last year. He's not going to call in time."

And what exactly would he expect to get from you?
Does he expect you to turn him on to a "spare" AR or 870?
Or maybe move in with you until things get safer?
I love it when people say "I'm coming to your house when SHTF."
They won't get any closer than anybody else...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top