JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really hate the negative stigma around guns! I remember the last family reunion people were treated me like I committed a crime because I carry.. Even when I go through the proper channels, get my CHL, do the training they still don't accept me simply because I enjoy firearms. Every time I hear or see that some irresponsible person shot someone I get pissed because I know regardless of how I carry; uneducated people seem to want to lump all gun owners as criminals. I specifically like to bring those type of people to the gun range and give them a positive experience in hope of charging their perception of firearms!
Yeah,
And watch those same friends and relatives jump behind you for protection if they ever saw random violence jump off out in public.

I'm trying to understand the media's recent list of reasons for Portland's sharp increase in "gun violence".

The #1 reason is stated as "Gun sales are up", maybe paraphrased but close enough.

I need some help here; law-abiding Oregonians are entering gun stores, submitting to criminal background checks, enduring ridiculous delays and finally gaining possession of what they paid for.

Then, they run around downtown Portland shooting people and committing other violent felonies?

How on earth do they come up with these causative lists which they proudly display on TV, and actually expect people to take them seriously, ever again?
"Gun violence" takes the human aspect out of it. Because, at least in south Chicago, the race of the "gun violent" is often the wrong one to criticize. Remember Jim Croce singing about "Bad, bad Leroy Brown" in the "south side of Chicago"? Nothing has changed.

We will reach nirvana; perfect utopia, the brave new world, if we can just take all those nasty guns away.

Therefore, email the media and note that you are also notifying their sponsors that you will boycott their products. Will it do anything? If enough of us do, it "might." We know what will happen if we do nothing.

Yeah,
And watch those same friends and relatives jump behind you for protection if they ever saw random violence jump off out in public.
I think people who are anti-gun should put a sign in their front yard. Just like those "in our home we believe.." signs that are so popular.

And FWIW nobody is stepping behind me for protection. I'm not taking a stab wound or even a beating for people who don't like me. Call 911, I am going back to sleep.

Just something to think about, :confused: All the billions in damage caused and lives lost because the media lies.:s0093:
I think about this all the time. What I don't understand is why people don't question the crazy bubblegum that comes from the media? Is the old axiom "There are two sides to every story" gone? Dead? Nobody questions the media? I guess that's a stupid question, I'm pretty sure I know the answer

I think about this all the time. What I don't understand is why people don't question the crazy bubblegum that comes from the media? Is the old axiom "There are two sides to every story" gone? Dead? Nobody questions the media? I guess that's a stupid question, I'm pretty sure I know the answer
Life under communist :confused: Propaganda shapes opinions.:s0093:

Sure happy I gave up tv.

Last Edited:
I really hate the negative stigma around guns! I remember the last family reunion people were treated me like I committed a crime because I carry.. Even when I go through the proper channels, get my CHL, do the training they still don't accept me simply because I enjoy firearms. Every time I hear or see that some irresponsible person shot someone I get pissed because I know regardless of how I carry; uneducated people seem to want to lump all gun owners as criminals. I specifically like to bring those type of people to the gun range and give them a positive experience in hope of charging their perception of firearms!
Just wait until one of your libtard family members "needs" a firearm. You will be point of first contact.

Just wait until one of your libtard family members "needs" a firearm. You will be point of first contact.
Exactly right! Last year, when SHTF in Minneapolis, guess who called? My uber-lib, anti-gun sister-in-law wanting advice on what handgun to buy for self-defense. I guess the good news is she and her husband both bought handguns, took several courses, practiced and got their carry permits.

What's even more amazing to me is they drove last week to their new home in Texas of all places :eek:.

Maybe there's something to the old canard "A liberal is really a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet".

Exactly right! Last year, when SHTF in Minneapolis, guess who called? My uber-lib, anti-gun sister-in-law wanting advice on what handgun to buy for self-defense. I guess the good news is she and her husband both bought handguns, took several courses, practiced and got their carry permits.

What's even more amazing to me is they drove last week to their new home in Texas of all places :eek:.

Maybe there's something to the old canard "A liberal is really a conservative who hasn't been mugged yet".
Lucky for you that yall get along :s0093:

Lucky for you that yall get along :s0093:

Hey Team Biden, I'd like to report a radical..

s-l400.jpg

She's still a libtard though, isn't she? LOL!

After seeing what Legacy News and Big Tech did to a story, Fox News reporter recorded her supervisors limiting what she could cover.

Too much money and power in controlling people.

It changed when the media went from broadcasting the news to broadcasting opinion, spin, narrative and propaganda. They are working hard to ruin America in my opinion but I am one old man in a world of 7.5 billion people so my opinion is worth what you paid for it. :s0093:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top