1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Media Fails To Recognize And Mocks Navy Seals

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by erudne, Jun 4, 2015.

1. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Media Fails To Recognize And Mocks Navy Seals Supporting Gov. Perry Screen-Shot-2015-06-04-at-2.55.54-PM-550x385.png

Via ABC:
    Rick Perry’s speech wasn’t the only part of his presidential announcement that had people talking today.
    Many viewers were distracted by the burly male twins standing behind him, flanking him on either side.
    At first it appeared that they may have just been lucky members of the crowd who happened to have snagged key podium spots behind the former Texas governor, but Perry eventually introduced him in his speech.
    Marcus and Morgan Luttrell are Texan brothers and Navy SEALs. Marcus Luttrell is best known for his book “Lone Survivor,” which was later turned into a movie. It documents a mission in Afghanistan where he was the only one of four SEALs to survive a mission.
    Today marked Perry’s second run for president and he chose to join the crowded field with a kick off speech highlighting his time in the air force (with the selection of venue: an airfield) and his special guests.
    In addition to the Luttrell brothers, Taya Kyle, the widow of famed ‘American Sniper’ Chris Kyle, was also in attendance.
    But every liberal media pundit, and I mean every one, had no idea who Marcus Luttrell was. Not only that, but several mocked the men. If it had been Caitlyn Jenner, it would have been no problem.
    Washington Correspondent for GQ, founder of Wonkette:
    Former MSNBCer on show with Al Sharpton:
    Vice President of Media Matters:
    Editor at Think Progress:
    Editor of The Nation:
    Idiot ‘opposition researcher’ who peeked thru keyholes to spy on Mitt Romney:
  2. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of Gov. Perry but a huge fan of the Navy Seals. The media who posted are in my humble opinion Dirt Bags of the highest degree and not worth the sweat on those Seals private parts.
  3. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Few will stoop any lower than an O'Bummer booster.:(
  4. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Social media makes some fools very brave.
  5. Classic

Classic Federal Way WA Well-Known Member

The whole thing makes me sick:mad:
    erudne, BoonDocks36, Slobray and 3 others like this.